"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Random Acts of Kindness

There are so few random acts of kindness out in the world and when I see one or even more oddly, am the subject of one, I am just so unbelieveably touched. Robin, at Welcome to My World, sent us not one, but two scrapbooks that she worked on of Poops and they are GORGEOUS! Just out of the kindness of her heart! I can't even believe it! Thank you, Robin! Man, I could tell all the way from Florida that you were the Master Scrapper!! Poops got a kick at looking at pictures of himself, I could see the wheels turning, "Who is that baby? He looks just like me!" He loves them just as much as I do. So much so, that I've spent a lot of time, showing him, "No, honey, no grab! Do nice. Touch nice. See?"(me, petting the scrapbooks nicely). But of course he wants to grab grab grab.
I am just so overwhelmed with thanks, Robin, and I will treasure these always! And by the way, they even match my living room (how did you know??!!) I can't wait to show them off to everyone! Thank you, Robin, thank you thank you thank you!!! I can't stop posting with exclamation marks! I'm putting one here! And here! And a couple here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you like them! How cute these pictures are of poops checking himself out! I am showing this to my girls right now and they are like.."aww, poops is looking at his scrapbooks..he likes them!"
This was so much fun for me..it just seemed like the right thing to do!
:)
Cheers!

Irish Church Lady :) said...

He's a real cutie and you can tell he's thrilled to be looking at pictures of himself.

Kudos to Robin for making those for you. That's quite a girl!!

Scribbit said...

How sweet of her, he's looking pretty cute too I should add.

Barb said...

What a nice thing!!!! Love the new pics of Poops, too :)

I can imagine you petting the scrapbook.