"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Friday, March 23, 2007

MIA

Goodness, so sorry I've been MIA this week. It's totally unlike me to be not connected at the hip with my laptop. I've been a little frazzled these days! An entire Thursday went by and I didn't even think about the Thursday Thirteen, around which my week entirely revolves around, until about 8 o'clock at night! I can't believe it! Anyway, I promise I'll be back tomorrow with a real post. Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Scribbit said...

No finger pointing from my direction I promise. I've been bad too.

But with a picture that cute, all's forgiven.

Connie T. said...

Poops is getting so big! He's just as happy as can be from looking at that photo. He's certainly a preemie baby no more. It's amazing how fast this year has gone by. Our little boys will soon be one. :)

Anonymous said...

AHHH! I may need another round of pics! Ha ha! Do you have that album journaled yet?
Kissing and touching my paper..that may throw me over the edge!
Do you think the picture is TOO sexy? I was just going to work after all...ha ha!
Cheers!