"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

OK, Now I'm Good.

Recognize the fella all the way to the left with the yellow sneaks on next to Tori Spelling? If you don't recognize him, he also plays Sylar on Heroes. So can I just say...this is the gentleman whose haunting my dreams at night? He was on Tori's awful VH1 show "So Notorious" ????? I can't take him seriously anymore! To that, I say "Yayyyy!!!" Sylar is the guy on my sidebar who is the absolute evilest of the evilest evil villains ever. He cuts open people's skulls and removes their brains to take their superpowers. It is not known what he does with their brains but I've heard the word "ingest" mentioned. He's so evil that he makes this show just barely on the border of too scary for me when he's in it, but I watch it anyway because I love the show. But man, is he evil. I can't sleep afterward usually. And after Monday night's show, I dreamt all night about people getting dismembered. I woke up thinking I dreamt about "Saw 3" all night. I know, I'm a complete wimp but I'm not a scary movie person. Things that scare me stress me out and there's enough stress in the world to me without watching things purposely that stress me out. Heroes is the one and only exception to that rule for me. I tend to get a little too involved emotionally with characters both good and bad, apparently. (And now that there's this huge cliffhanger where Sylar is trying to kill my favorite character "Peter Petrelli", worlds are colliding! I'm holding my breath for the next six weeks!) Anyway, but honestly, who can be afraid of that guy standing up there next to Tori? From "So Notorious?" His character is described in Wikipedia as being "an openly gay Persian-American who tends to be critical at times, hoping it will knock a little sense into Tori." See?? He's harmless!! No brain-eating there! Up until now, when he popped up in my head, I'd try to picture his face on a ridiculous clown body or wearing a dress or something to make him less intrusive in my head. Now I've got this! This changes everything!

5 comments:

Sparky Duck said...

*whispers* you may need to get out a bit more

Anonymous said...

Ha ha..we have this discussion all the time. Something happened to me, I've become a wimp. I can't handle scary or disturbing anything...
I used to be a junky for this type of entertainment..
I think this happened when I started liking adult foods like fish and mustard (not together).
I don't watch this show, but I may start this summer..
so many other addictions right now...

Anonymous said...

Wow, we're actually are addicted to the same show. The end must be near. Someday you'll ask me to explain Star Trek to you.

Scribbit said...

My husband is so into Heroes right now, I lose him to the tv whenever it's on lately.

Courtney said...

oh my goodness- I can completely relate! Found your blog randomly when I was trying to fatham how the dude that plays Sylar starred with Tori Spelling...sigh...I am at the point where sometimes I feel like I can't watch Heroes, but then just get sucked in! I am also the mother of a 2 year old! :)