"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Monday, March 05, 2007

Happy Monday!

That exclamation mark in my header is a lot more excited than I am. I'm still sleeping. I haven't had that much to blog about lately so I've been slacking. My life is hitting a spot where nothing is going on actually, which is both good and bad. Good because that means nothing bad is going on. That's always good. But bad because I find myself staring at a blank page in Blogger. I count on stuff to happen so I can blog about it! So I have been working on this new blog that my husband says I need like I need a hole in the head. It's a little more writing, a little less "momblog" but I haven't started writing in it at all yet. I have just been working on the header and the background and I love that part. But I am not sure if I need another blog, I probably need another blog like I need a new diaper bag and I have 5 of those, but in my defense, you have to try them all out before you find one that works! And that doesn't mean trying them out in the store, you have to buy it and try it out in real life! I'm like Goldilocks and the 5 Diaper Bags....too small, too big, too ugly, falling apart after three days.. ahh just right. Anyway, weekend fodder, I made banana bread again which was lovely as you know because I just love (gag!) bananas (gag gag!) but I had dying bananas in the house and the smell of dying bananas makes me die. Made a blueberry crumbcake to take to my aunt's for a dinner yesterday, her son and his wife was down to visit. Went to church. Decided I will have to get over my fear of Poops squealing in the pew at church, because I cannot take another service sitting in the cry room. We've been sitting there by default because we were afraid of disturbing other church-goers, but it's hot, you can't hear anything, and everyone in there seems to think it's party-time and not that I'm judging or anything because, you know, it's church, but it's stressful in there! What do you do with babies in church?? I feel guilty sitting in a pew because I don't want to make noise. But babies make noise! And it's terrible in the cry room. Anyway, I know, riveting stuff I have today. But Happy Monday! Off to the gym!

3 comments:

Barb said...

See? You came up with stuff to write about after all!

Anonymous said...

Ohh..I am the queen of bags..loved buying diaper bags (it was a great excuse!) My favorite bag was this awesomely gorgeous thing I bought for way to much money from e-bay...it was very girlie girl. Maybe you will have a girl and then you can have the fancy fru-fru bag...
Another blog? that will be another five minutes in my morning..no, please, don't do it! If you do it, I will have to read it...:)

Anonymous said...

Ok, I've got to laugh.. great post. My name is Barbara and I own over 5 diaper bags myself. Probably doesn't help the addiction that I sell them on-line too. But, admitting it is the first stage of recovery.