"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Friday, March 30, 2007

Dyson Dreams and a Contest! Count Me In!!

The other day, I walked by a display of Dyson vaccuums and petted one of them, just like I was a little Ralphie, rubbing that sexy Leg Lamp in A Christmas Story. But of course, then the price tag was staring at me, eye to eye, and I had to cower and walk away. You win, Dyson! Bah! Anyway, I know I've given my thumbs up to the "Dirt Devil Sweeper Vac" but that's just a sweeper vac. Our regular vac is still with us, but it gets all cloggy and starts spitting and that's been the same tune we've sung for three vaccuums now. Why do I bring this up, you ask?? Only because the wonderful women at "5 Minutes for Mom" are giving away a Dyson! And I'm sweating! Pick me! Pick me! But to be fair, the contest is open to everyone, and I mean everyone, even if you don't have a blog! So head on over to the 5 Minutes for Mom web site and sign up!! They're giving away a Dyson Slim, a new model that's a little skinnier, and believe it, it is still just as expensive as the heftier model. So good luck to you! And wish me luck too! Cause I'm going to go summon The Secret to help me out on this one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a Dyson..The Animal in fact. Love the Dyson, worth every penny! I know, did you ever think you could feel love for a sweeper?

Irish Church Lady :) said...

I hope you win! I won't sign up because, hey, I have a vacuum (central vac which I love!) and I don't want to lessen your chances of winning.

Yup, that's just how kind I am. *snickers*

Sparky Duck said...

the Secret is bunk, because I am gonna win!