"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Monday, March 12, 2007

Moving Day Part Deux


Losing his footing! Almost disastrous.




Whew!!!!!!




Headed to the new place and being a backseat driver.






They made it!!!

The rest of the weekend was spent decorating and logging at least 10k steps a day at Target, Home Depot, Bed Bath and Beyond, Target, Home Depot, Starbucks, Pizza, Starbucks, Pizza, Bed Bath and Beyond. There's also something draining about four family members with totally different decorating styles screaming ideas at each other at all times, and I'm sure that my sister is as much thankful that we came as she is thankful that we left, so that the voices in her head can settle down. I wish I had more energy because there were a lot of bloggables, like the man at the airport doing his calisthenics on the rack of luggage carts and having them slide away from him while his leg is still somehow attached to the top of them, or the traveling fiasco that was our US Air experience but I'll get to it. For now I'm going to bed early because there is nothing better than my own bed. That is, after I catch up on my blog reading!

5 comments:

Irish Church Lady :) said...

The Old Man was a big help, I see!
Glad it went well!

Barb said...

Very funny pictures LOL!!!

Sparky Duck said...

Im sure Target and B,B,B were thrilled with all the screaming :)

Sparky Duck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hilarious! and the old man looks so happy to be doing all that moving!