"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Head Start

Getting a head start on the weekend and flying tonight to D.C. for the weekend moving extravaganza (as you probably read from my TT). I am in cold sweats because we will have no internet at my sister's new place (no internet??? how will I blog???) Maybe we'll get lucky and an internet will present itself or maybe it will be a much needed time-out. I hate flying, though, so I plan on having a cocktail or two beforehand and turning to the old IPod for comfort. Remember when there was a time that everyone who flew got all dressed up for the occasion? Maybe it was just my family but I remember when I was little, it was a formal experience because it was a huge deal, trips on planes were few and far between. Now people wear pajamas and carry their pillows. Anyway, it'll be a boys' weekend here at home, Poops will head to a birthday party with hubby, and hubby will put some of our crap out at our community garage sale and mingle with the neighbors, which we don't do enough. Have a good weekend! Hope it is all you hoped for and more!! Don't forget to turn the clocks forward!!

No comments: