"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The Winning Ticket

I had a dream last night that I won $81 million in the lottery. I guess that's impossible because tonight's jackpot is only $9 million. I dreamt that I was afraid of blowing the whole load on junk so I decided I would keep my current house and buy a brownstone in New York City and save the rest, maybe invest some of it. Then I went to a diner and ordered Lemon Merengue pie and a coffee and so did everyone at my table, there were about six of us. I even remembered the numbers when I woke up but then I forgot them. I think there was a 3 or a 6 in there. I'm going to get a ticket just in case. I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments: