"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Sunday, October 29, 2006

SuperPoop





It's a bird, it's a plane, it's SuperPoop! Every year there's one costume that everyone seems to be and this year it's Superman. We took little boy to a little fall festival where there was trick-or-treating and a hayride and lots and lots of kids and lots and lots of capes. He had a great time even though he didn't know what was going on. Meantime, it occurred to us last night as we were making plans to set the clocks back.. Who's going to re-set the baby's clock? It may take him a little bit to figure out that his 5am is really my 4am (yikes!), and that his 8pm (bedtime) is really my 7pm. This will be interesting.

4 comments:

Anna Mary said...

Man I miss Aidan!! i want to squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze him!!!!!!!1

Chaotic Mom said...

Oh my goodness your little one is so darn CUTE!!!!! What a doll!

Unknown said...

Browsing blogs and came across yours.Great costume and super cute baby! Love this blog and cant wait to read more...

Connie T. said...

Superpoop is too cute! I love it!
I looked down at your page and noticed we have the same jogger.
I bought it a couple of months ago. Don't you love it, especially the music on the move.