"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I gots me a girlfriend!



Aidan looks like a monster next to baby Kailey. He got to meet his new girlfriend over the weekend. It's hard to believe he was actually smaller than her at one time. Don't they look cute together? I took quite a few pictures of this, and that last one is him telling me I'm taking way too long. Oddly enough, we actually hung out with Kailey's parents at their house two days before I went into labor. Then, when it was their turn to have a baby, they had hung out at our house two days before she went into labor. Coincidence? I guess so. I wanted to put "I think not" because that's just what you write after asking if it was a coincidence. But it really is one of those odd things in life.

No comments: