"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Mach 5 Poop Emergency

The camera is back! I'm pooped tonight but here's a pic just because I can. It's been two weeks! I've had withdrawls! Anyway, Poops helped Aunt Kate make some lasagna tonight, looking like a tiny boy in a big sea of tile. This is just mere minutes before I picked him up, took him to the living room and put him on the floor, subsequently discovering mysterious substance that has crept all the way up his back and spread to his clothes and mine, and when whisked away to get changed spread nastily all over the changing table, requiring a butt rinse and a complete wardrobe change. What am I feeding this boy to warrant such attacks? I know, it's gross. But if I have to go through it, I'm taking you with me.

3 comments:

Scribbit said...

Lucky he has that diaper to keep his center of gravity firmly in place. Nothing like a diaper profile for cuteness :)

Barb said...

Hahaha... I remember changing diapers like that!

Connie T. said...

Sounds like my day. Let's just say I changed so many poopy diapers today that I can still smell the funk. I opened windows, turned on ceiling fans and had to spray several times because my son had some foul poops. It's amazing what comes out of their little bottoms.