"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Friday, February 16, 2007

Green Peeps and a Freeze Warning

Happy Friday! I just found out the best thing ever. Green Peeps have been added to the Peep line-up, just in time for St. Patty's Day!!! Being an O'Sullivan now, I get to claim rights to this fun Irish-fest, even though I'm not a drop of Irish. But isn't everyone a little Irish on St. Patty's Day? Anyway, in this life, you are either a Peep-lover or a Peep-hater. And I, my friends, am a Peep-lover. So that brings me to a new thing here on the blog that I'd like to call the Friday Peep Poll. Which one are you?

The second best wonderful news is that we're having a Freeze Warning in Florida! Sweet!! This is not sarcasm, either. I have winter-envy in the worst way. I won't pretend that our piddly little freeze warning is even remotely comparable to the massive snowpiles my friends in the north are experiencing. And you all probably want to kick me. But I love the cold weather! Love it love it love it! I love winter, I love snow, I love driving on the icy roads putting my 4 wheel drive to use, I love sweaters, hats, gloves, cute coats, all of it! So for now, besides traveling to an icy destination, this is the closest I'm gonna get and I'll take it!

2 comments:

Barb said...

I've never liked peeps.. I always went for the chocolate covered malted milk balls.. or just plain chocolate in general.

I didn't know you lived in Florida!!! I grew up down there.. moved to Michigan when I was 21. I lived in Melbourne and Gainesville when I was in school. My grandparents lived in Ocala, so I was there a lot and eventually moved there when I was 17.

My mom still lives in Ocala.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

A freeze warning in Florida? What's the world coming to?