"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Monday, July 16, 2007

I've been tagged!

Oooh a meme! I've been tagged by Skittles with a meme originating from The Freelance Cynic and this one's about my groanings. Affectionately called:

The Moaning Meme

4 things that should go into room 101 and be removed from the face of the earth.

-Mushrooms.
-Any commercial involving foot fungus or diarrhea.
-America's Got Talent.
-Spiders.

3 things people do that make you want to shake them violently.

-Drive like maniacs or do 30 in the left lane.
-Talk on their cellphones incessantly and unabashedly.
-Work as a salesperson or in the service industry and still hate customers and refuse to provide good customer service. Where did good customer service go?!!?? (Boy do I sound like an old lady.)

2 things you find yourself moaning about.
-The HEAT, my God, the HEAT! (And subsequent sweaty lip).
-Please rain. Sod is looking crunchy.

1 thing the above answers tell you about yourself.

-I really should just stay inside this summer.

RULES:

Link to the original meme at freelancecynic.com so people know what it's all about!
Be as honest as possible, This is about letting people get to know the real you!
Try not to insult anyone - unless they really deserve it or are very, very ugly!
Post these rules at the end of every meme!

Today I'm tagging:
Robin at Welcome to My World
Sparky Duck
Don't Call Me Mummy
ChupieandJ'smama
Michelle at Fluttering Butterflies

Have fun! Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent stuff!
Totally agree with the customer service things.

Barb said...

Great answers! I agree about the customer service and cell phones.. and the HEAT!

Mom not Mum (Sandy) said...

Great list - I'll do this tomorrow!

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Thanks for tagging me! This one looks fun, but I think you and I will have some similar ones :)
I thought BabyCenter was a bit off with the "travel coffee mug", but then the mermaid one just made me LOL. I thought they had lost it. Sorry they let you down but you came up with some good ones on your own !!
I'll post my tag tomorrow. I think my kids want me off the computer now :)

Scribbit said...

YOu had me with everything except the mushrooms thing. Love Live Fungi!