"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Friday, April 27, 2007

One Square?

I don't know why I keep thinking about this and maybe if I write this I can get it out of my system. But I have a message for Sheryl Crow. Sheryl dear, there is no way in the world I can use just one square of toilet paper. I am quite glad now that we do not run in the same circles, because I would be uncomfortable shaking hands if we did. I have thought about this "one square" proposal of yours often, and as much as I, too, would like to save the world and be environmentally conscious, I think that the one-square thing is impossible. Let's go with the energy-efficient light bulbs, low flow showerheads and electric cars first, k?

1 comment:

Barb said...

Is that what she suggested? One square? I need more than that to blow my nose. :)