"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Who's putting on all the hats this year?

The honor goes to Aunt Kate. One year my sister put on all the hats at my birthday party. Another year, my 90 year old grandmother did it. This year, it was my sister-in-law who donned the pointy Spongebob hats at husband's birthday dinner. It's an odd tradition. But it makes for good pictures. We're bringing party hats back.

Doesn't that look like a picture of happiness? I can't get my husband to do anything other than the Chandler Bing smile ever, but one snuck out today and I was lucky enough to catch it on film. It's like getting a shot of the Lockness Monster. Happy Birthday husband! His real birthday's tomorrow. So if anyone from work is reading this, he likes pretty much any kind of cake.

No comments: