"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Countdown to 100!

I'm headed for my 100th post would you believe! That seems fast, although I am pretty sure it's indicative of the amount of time I spend blogging as opposed to doing house-wiferly duties like laundry, floors, and watching soaps, I mean cooking. I don't watch soaps. I end up watching Steve Harvey on TBS. So I'm doing something special for my 100th post, as opposed to this post which I'm turning into a to-do list. Finish Christmas cards, watch "fat people", I mean "The Biggest Loser" which is turning out to be one of my favorite shows. I'm completely inspired! Each week they lose about 5-7 pounds, very often much more, and every time I groan with jealousy Evan has to remind me that they are at a camp with 24-hour a day surveillance, trainers and all their meals are prepared and they have meal plans, as opposed to the real world where we have cake. I like each of the final four, except Utah for some reason. Oh and I have to fold laundry.

No comments: