"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

OK, I'll Bite.

I got tagged with this Christmas Meme so I'll go ahead and post it here. Merry Christmas!!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate. I was never much of an Egg Nog fan and I'm not sure why.

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrapped, for sure.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Last year was the first and only year I had a hankering for all white, but this year I had to add red. Otherwise, I've had multi forever.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? I will be this year.

5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually last minute. This year, we're up already! It's a Christmas miracle!

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? The turkey and ham combo-platter with all the fixins.

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Wearing my red pajamas with the feet. I love pajamas with feet!

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I snuck a peek Christmas eve and saw my parents putting together my Barbie Dream House. When I opened it Christmas morning, it said "Love, Santa" and the jig was up.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We have the past couple Christmases because we're busting to give our gifts and we can't contain ourselves. Opening one of them turns into all of them!

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? I do the lights, Husband does the ornaments and the star. Usually we watch It's a Wonderful Life while we put the tree up.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I Love it I Love it I Love it! (Leg kicking wildly in the air).

12. Can you ice skate? Not really. It's a little embarrassing to watch me do it.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My Barbie Dream House!

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Belting out Christmas carols and spending time with my family and trying to enjoy every single second of that Christmas "something" that's in the air as soon as Thanksgiving is over.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? The Christmas cookies I make with my mom and sister every year. Butter cookies with sprinkles. Yum! I can taste them already.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Baking cookies with my family. But I'm excited about all the new traditions we'll be making now that we have Poops to share the holidays with and that's going to be a blast!

17. What tops your tree? A blinky star.

18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving Christmas gifts? Giving gifts. I love finding the perfect gift and I'm busting until Christmas to give it. I don't need anything for myself.

19. What is your favorite Christmas song? All I Want for Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey and Please Come Home for Christmas by the Eagles.

20. Candy Canes? For decoration usually. But I'll take the chocolate mint kind to eat!

21. Fave Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story. And yes, I catch at least a part of every single run of it when TNT does 24 hours of Christmas Story every year. Even when I was working.

Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments: