"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

One down, a million to go

OK now we're getting somewhere. I've gotten an entire mall crossed off my list as having nothing for anyone worth buying. This sounds pessimistic I realize, but really, it's progress!!! This is the earliest I've ever begun Christmas shopping. I have been known to still be shopping at 10 pm on Christmas Eve, only to go home and wrap presents until 3 in the morning, and of course, unwrap them all at 7am. I refuse to do that this year. I wish I could list off what I've gotten people because I am totally BUSTING! This is probably why I don't like to shop until last minute, come to think of it. Because I'm terrible at keeping secrets and I want to give everyone their presents!! It's killing me!!!! Anyway, I'll be heading to another mall this week in search of the perfect gifts. But I've been finding a great deal of success online this year, and have gotten two great gift ideas from FindGift.Com that I've ordered presents off of and I highly recommend it if you're looking for something. They really have some great ideas for unique gifts and the stuff I've found is really inexpensive! Good luck shopping. Anyone got any ideas for children's gifts? I got a zillion kids to buy for.

No comments: