"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Friday, December 08, 2006

12 Days of Flubugcrud: A Christmas Musical

Been miserable with the flubugcrud or whatever the heck it is, and this year it's a real bugger. And it's gotten to everyone I know! It's almost gone, but not completely and it's almost been 2 weeks, so here's a little song for you. Because I have nothing better to do than sing songs about the flu. (To the tune of 12 days of Christmas).


On the 1st day of flubugcrud, the flubug gave to me...aches while putting up Christmas tree.
On the 2nd day of flubugcrud, the flubug gave to me...a tickle in my throat, and aches while putting up Christmas tree.
On the 3rd day of flubugcrud, the flubug gave to me...crazy runny nose, a tickle in my throat, and aches while putting up Christmas tree.
On the 4th day of flubugcrud, the flubug gave to me...can't stop coughing, crazy runny nose, a tickle in my throat and aches while putting up Christmas tree.
On the 5th day of flubugcrud, the flubug gave to me... NO EN-ER-GY! Now I can't stop coughing, crazy runny nose, tickle in my throat and aches while putting up Christmas tree!
On the 6th day of flubugcrud, the flubug gave to me, six boxes of tissues, noooo en-er-gy! Can't stop coughing, crazy runny nose, tickle in my throat and aches while putting up Christmas tree!
On the 7th day of flubugcrud, the flubug gave to me... lots of germs a-swarmin', six boxes of tissues, NO EN-ER-GY! Cann't stop coughing, crazy runny nose, tickle in my throat and aches while putting up Christmas tree!
On the 8th day of flubugcrud, the flubug gave to me...8 consecutive sneezes, lots of germs-a-swarmin', six boxes of tissues.. NO EN-ER-GY! Cann't stop coughing, crazy runny nose, tickle in my throat and aches while putting up Christmas tree!
On the 9th day of flubugcrud, the flubug gave to me... 9 relatives infected, 8 consecutive sneezes, lots of germs-a-swarmin', six boxes of tissues...NO EN-ER-GY! Cann't stop coughing, crazy runny nose, tickle in my throat and aches while putting up Christmas tree!
On the 10th day of flubugcrud, the flubug gave to me...10 hours sleeping, 9 relatives infected, 8 consecutive sneezes, lots of germs-a-swarmin', six boxes of tissues...NO EN-ER-GY! Caaan't stop coughing, crazy runny nose, tickle in my throat and aches while putting up Christmas tree!
On the 11th day of flubugcrud, the flubug gave to me....no appetite, 10 hours sleepin', 9 relatives infected, 8 consecutive sneezes, lots of germs-a-swarmin', six boxes of tissues...NO EN-ER-GY! CAAAN'T STOP COUGHING CRAZY RUNNY NOSE TICKLE IN MY THROAT AND ACHES WHILE PUTTING UP CHRISTMAS TREE!
On the 12th day of flubugcrud, the flubug gave to me, feeling like death warmed over: NO APPETITE, 10 HOURS SLEEPIN', 9 RELATIVES INFECTED, 8 CONSECUTIVE SNEEZES, LOTS OF GERMS-A-SWARMIN', SIX BOXES OF TISSUES, NOOOO EN-ER-GY! CAAN'T STOP COUGHING CRAZY RUNNY NOSE, TICKLE IN MY THROAT.....
AAAAAND ACHES WHILE PUTTING UP CHRISTMAS TREE!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE, AND HAPPY FLU SEASON!!! IT'S THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING!






No comments: