"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen, We Have a Tooth


Looking at that face, you'd hardly believe he was a crying mess all day. Drool running down his face, a rash on his neck, and inevitably, his first fever. The fever was mild, mind you, but that doesn't matter. When you think something might be wrong with your little man, inside, you're as broken up as he is on the outside. Only difference is, I can't show it. I can just smile, sing and hug. Well I can't believe I didn't know it myself, I thought he was having an allergy from either something I ate or from being outside. My mother-in-law thought she saw the outline of little teeth and when he woke up from his nap, I felt his bottom gums and sure enough, there they were! Two tiny little ridges, poking out from beneath, trying to break free. His first teeth! Yayyyyyy! And boy are they sharp. Now, I spend our time nursing begging my husband not to cough or sneeze because when Aidan gets scared, he bites. Yikes!

No comments: