"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Monday, September 25, 2006

End of an Era

Today I'm sad. It's officially the end of an era.
We've moved on from boob to bottle and it doesn't even seem to phase him one bit! I didn't even really get to enjoy our last feeding because I didn't know it was going to be the last! We were down to one feeding a day, the one first thing in the morning. But he slept so long that I needed to pump, and it turned out that was my last feeding. I could have thrown one last feeding in there, I guess, but I could tell things were physically winding down, if you know what I mean. I'm going to miss that little face staring up at me and the feeling that I am the only one in the world that can give him what he needs.

No comments: