"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Monday, August 13, 2007

Vacation Pics

I finally found the camera cord so I could upload our vacation pics (it was hiding behind a couch cushion-the spider probably took it.) So here are the highlights, albeit two weeks later. :)
The first one is the view from our room. It was raining, of course. Good for sod at home, bad for beach vacation. But I got to read a lot of Harry Potter while stuck indoors while not getting skin cancer from too much sun (I get terrible burns). Anyway, why wouldn't it rain for at least half of the beach vacation? It's Murphy's Law.

Here's Poops' little girlfriend who stayed down at the other end of the balcony from us, she was the cutie with the wagon. They kept giving each other kisses when they first met and holding hands walking up and down the balcony. Too cute. This one though, he looks like, "What the heck is happening??"

I have a million kooplazillion pictures of Poops with his new little wagon but I chose the blurry one. The blurry makes me laugh. It is blurry because because he is literally zooming around the place at warp speed dragging this thing around and I couldn't get a non-blurry one until he was at a complete stop, which wasn't very often.
I love this picture of him at the beach. This is also the photo where I thought, "Wow! What a cute picture that is!" Followed by a panicked "Crap! He is much closer to the water than my little lens shows!" Followed by a pregnant, non-flattering, bathing-suit sprint. And you know how I feel about those.

3 comments:

Sparky Duck said...

the fact that its a beach, gray sky or no gray sky makes you very lucky

Anonymous said...

AHHH! I want to come take pics of poops on the beach!
hey, wait a minute, that could be a new drink name!
haha
What a doll!

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture, I would not have thought quickly about the lens making him look closer, either. Yikes. I have a photo of our son kissing under an elephant ears plant. Too cute, like your son and the little girl.